Chris was a butcher for 5 years before going into hospitality at 21 years old as a trainee chef. He moved to front of house soon after and then into management for twenty years. He has been back and forward to Indonesia for the last 6 years and even resided there for 2 years. He has been married to a lovely lady for 6 years this May.
These delicious fishcakes can be used as a starter or main and take only 15 minutes to cook!
1. Flake salmon with fork into bowl
2. Fry onions & red pepper and add to salmon
3. Add mayonnaise, Worcester sauce, garlic salt, cracked black pepper and parsley to mixture
4. Beat mixture together by adding 2 eggs & breadcrumbs
5. Mix well and shape into fishcakes
6. Fry in olive oil and butter